Smoke from under the wheels, spectacular “drifts”, bright and close tandems of cars up to 1000 horsepower – the territory of the airport “Minsk 1” will host the main drift race of the season 2017.
Belarusian drift events are popular and have a reputation for high-quality shows in our country and beyond. The organizers of the competitions found the ideal ratio of entertainment, extreme and clear organization. Each event is planned to the smallest detail: the departures of pilots for the start have been calculated up to a second, the most interesting and technical configuration of the route has been found, seats for spectators have been thought out and all security measures have been envisaged.
That’s why every year in Belarus there passes EEDC – a prestigious competition among athletes from Eastern European countries. This is the largest drift event, which gathers the maximum number of participants and viewers from different countries, attracts the attention of the press.
“Traditionally, the world drift stars come to Belarus. In 2015, the special guest of the tournament was Chris Forsberg, three-time champion of Formula Drift USA, in 2016 – Daigo Saito, world champion in drifting. This year we will also see brilliant races of the strongest race drivers from Belarus, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Russia and Ukraine” – the organizers of the event said.
Races will take place on the runway. The coating allows to use 100% of the technical capabilities of powerful drift cars. Judges promise to racers the uneasy task. To accurately pass a new trajectory of the track will require not only the “horses” under the hood, but also a high level of skill in driving.
On June 25, the heat of emotions and the level of adrenaline will reach the mark of “maximum” – in the center of Minsk an extreme race will begin in the style of the famous film franchise “Fast and the Furious”, only for real, without editing and computer graphics.
Tickets for EEDC #DRIFTMINSK are already on sale throughout Belarus in the Euroset and Svyaznoy communication shops on the Ticketpro.by website.
On the main day of the competition, on June 25, there are three types of tickets.
- Economy. Holders of this type of tickets will be able to watch the races from the guest stands. Cost: 15 BYN for pre-sale, 20 BYN for the day of the competition
- Standard. Type of ticket, which, in addition to the general access to the guest stands, allows you to visit the technical park. Here you can see sports cars and get acquainted with the pilots. Cost: the first batch of tickets is subject to a special price of 20 BYN , then – 25, on the day of the event – 30 BYN
- VIP. This type of ticket in addition to the standard ticket with access to the technical park, allows you to sit on a premium stand with reserved seats. Cost: 40 BYN for pre-sale, 50 BYN for the day of the event.
On the day of qualifying races, on June 24, there will be two types of tickets.
- Standard. Owners of this type of tickets will be able to watch the races from the guest stands and go to the tech park. Cost: 15 BYN for pre-sale, 20 BYN for the day of the competition
- VIP. This type of ticket in addition to the standard ticket with access to the technical park, allows you to sit on a premium stand with reserved seats. Cost: in pre-sale – 30 BYN , on the day of the event – 40 BYN .
Children under 6 years old admission is free. For fans aged 6 to 12 years, a children’s ticket will cost 8 BYN with the right to access the technical park accompanied by adults *
Special discount for preliminary purchase of 4 or more tickets – 15%!
Energy of competitions – burn energy drink
General information partner – Auto.TUT.by
Partners: VTV, Novoe Radio, ICON, Sushi Vesla
Official hotel: Renaissance Minsk Hotel
Infoline: +375 29 6 935 935
Official site of the championship – eedc.eu
Organizer – racing.by, email@example.com
Subscribe to our social networking groups to find out the latest news and ask us questions:
Vk.com/racingby, facebook.com/racingby, ok.ru/racingby, Instagram @racingby, @iameedc
* – children under 12 years of age can access the technical park only with the support of senior, having the right to access the technical park. Children’s ticket does not give a place on the VIP platform.